Your browser does not support JavaScript!
an image an image
Hillsborough County Public Schools logo
School Banner Image
This is an image for the page header
Transcripts - In order to request a transcript, please fill out the Transcript Request form and turn it in to the Registrar in the Guidance Office.

  • 2017 and prior graduates -please call 813-840-7052 or visit here to request high school transcripts and/or shot records

  • HCC Transcripts - students who have taken Dual Enrollment classes must submit their HCC transcripts to colleges in order to receive college credit for the courses taken. Please visit here to request HCC transcripts.

Graduation Verification - Companies and employers requesting graduation verification should visit here.